Sunday, May 12, 2024

Travis Sago Book Reveal: Make 'Em Beg to Buy From You: 5 Preselling Secrets to Take Even Complete Strangers From Cold to Sold...

Travis Sago shares brilliance in this new book "Make 'Em Beg to Buy From You: 5 Preselling Secrets to Take Even Complete Strangers From Cold to Sold Before You Ever Make an Offer." 

This is a new book by the direct marketing phenom Travis Sago! 

Travis Sago is a brilliant mentor -- I've followed him for a decade! I joined his Royalty Ronin group just so I could take the lessons even deeper. Here's the scoop on his latest book. 

Here's his advice!

If you’re trying to go broke, try to change people’s beliefs and sell them stuff.

BUT...

If you aim to build wealth, start by PRE-SELLING your products, shedding light where others haven't looked and shifting people's focus. Where insight leads, attention follows. As attention shifts, so do thoughts, leading to changes in behavior. Travis helps others make money day-in, day-out. 

One of my favorite lessons is when he shared how he likes to flip the switch on beliefs. Something to the effect of: "If I believe I have to make sales calls to make money, what if I flip that? What if I believe instead that I will make so much money without being on sales calls." He is sharing his secrets in the book AND he also has a generous gift that can help you master this approach!

Plus he has a special gift of his famous 2 Page Google Doc CASH MACHINE (Ferrari Kit). Learn more on the youtube video!

TravisSagoBook


No comments:

Post a Comment